Join us Wednesday, July 24th, 2019 – 7:00 pm
Maximize Your Retirement Income presented by RBC.
Like Many Canadian approaching or enjoying retirement, you may feel uncertain about how you can make the most of our retirement income. At this seminar, we’ll discuss strategies you can use to maximize your after -tax income, including how to:
- Properly integrate your Public Service Pension Plan (PSPP) with other income sources
- Minimize taxes with income splitting strategies
- Maximize your Canadian Pension Plan (CPP)
- Minimize Old Age Security clawback
- Lower your marginal tax rate
Wednesday, July 24, 2019 – 7:00 pm
Harry Rosen Lecture Hall
TRS3-176, 9th floor
Ted Rogers School of Management
55 Dundas St. W
Toronto, ON M5G 2C3
Registration is now open for this event which is part of the QCC Financial Learning Series.
Spots are limited. Click this link to REGISTER NOW