QCC welcomes Collette as our newest Rewards Partner.
As North America’s oldest guided-travel company, Collette draws on a century of experience to curate inclusive land tours, river cruises, rail journeys, small group tours, faith-based journeys, and more.
Across all seven continents, Collette blends incredible destination highlights with places you might never go on your own. With a Collette tour manager by your side, explore the world without ever searching for the right hotel,navigating a foreign city, or missing a ‘must-see’. Every detail is covered, all you need to do is pack your bags and enjoy the trip.
Introducing the QCC Travel Club
What is the QCC Travel Club?
- This is an exciting new initiative for QCC and our members!
- Each year, QCC and Collette will host 2 guided travel destinations specifically for our members and their families.
- Travel with a friend, a family member, or solo and still be with a fellow QCC member.
- Next destinations will be chosen by QCC Members through regular email surveys.
- Give it a try and tell us what you think!
QCC is pleased to offer our Members and their families a special inaugural tour “Memorials of World War II: 75th Anniversary of the D-Day Landing” from June 27 to July 6, 2019. Book by January 27th and save an additional $200 per person (in addition to the everyday QCC Member savings of $100).
Call 1-800-581-8942 or visit https://gateway.gocollette.com/link/923076
Refer to booking code #923076