Understanding Ontario’s Personal Income Tax, Credits and Benefits Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic
Get Tax Season Ready Now - Presented by Ontario Ministry of Finance
How to Teach Your Kids About Money - Presented by CPA Canada
Learn about age appropriate “teachable moments” for kids of all ages – from as young as 5 to young adults. Ensure your child’s future financial independence with our tips and best practices. Sign up today for this free session!
- The goal and challenges of raising money-smart kids
- Age appropriate teaching for young children, pre-teens, teenagers and emerging adults
- The evolution of financial decisions throughout childhood
- Tips on giving allowance, budgeting, credit cards, cell phones, virtual spending
- Tools and Resources
- To get information and tips to help you raise kids who are financially independent and responsible.
- To better understand the challenges of raising money-smart kids
- To learn how to address age appropriate money-related topics with young kids, pre-teens, teenagers and emerging adults