It is time to go beyond the brochure. Join us for an entertaining online travel presentation from Collette and QCC.
Discover the people and places that make our tours special and do it from the comfort of your own computer. Learn from travel experts and lose yourself in incredible images of Tuscany. This is the first step on what will be an amazing adventure.
The rolling hills of Tuscany are home to sprawling vineyards, charming medieval hill towns and enchanting cities steeped in history, culture and legend. Discover them for yourself on this relaxing sojourn into the Italian countryside.
- Visit Florence, Pisa, Siena and San Gimignano.
- Sample cheese at the farm where it is made.
- Partake in a Tuscan cooking class.
- Savor a 7-night stay in Montecatini Terme, the famous resort and spa town.
- Enjoy free time to explore the cultural treasures of Florence.
- Discover the charming town of Lucca, Italy’s best-kept secret.
- Learn about the heroic deeds of WWII at remains of the Gothic Line and visit the Museum of Liberation.
- Enjoy fabulous local wines and the region’s famous cuisine.
This is Tuscany as you always imagined it.
Unable to attend at the scheduled time? Register, and you will be able to view the archived session as soon as it becomes available!