Congratulations on achieving your 15 year long-service milestone in the Ontario Public Service (OPS). At this important juncture in your career, it is our pleasure to invite you to join the QCC (Quarter Century Club), a Non-Profit Membership Association, at no cost.
QCC is a community of 70,000 current and former employees of the OPS and Broader Public Service (BPS) where you can connect with your peers online and at events, learn through educational programming, save with value-added discounts and services and celebrate the people behind the public service.
As a QCC Member* you will receive:
- Access to our exclusive Member Rewards Program and Discount Services
- Opportunities to participate in free seminars and workshops on a variety of relevant and interesting topics
- The Trillium magazine (print or digital version), published 2x / year
- Access to the QCC website, private Facebook page and digital newsletter
- Invitations to events such as Regional Recognition celebrations and the Annual General Meeting
To join, simply click on the button below and fill out the form. You will be asked for your verification code which can be found on your 15-year congratulatory Chief Talent Officer letter.
Manager, Member Services & Programs
*Once a member, you are also free to discontinue membership at any time. QCC complies with regulations outlined in the Freedom of Information and Protection Act and the federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The services recommended by the QCC and their affiliates and any communications you receive are not endorsed by the Crown or by the OPS.