QCC is a non-profit Membership organization for those working in the Public Sector, Broader Public Sector and Non-Profit community in Ontario. We believe that recognition matters and that it’s important to acknowledge people for the services they provide to the public in their communities and across Ontario.
MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS REWARDS
QCC members have access to quality programs and services from our trusted partners. Our Rewards program can help you save on vacations, travel insurance, home and auto insurance, automotive and hearing services and more!
Members enjoy additional savings with our reward partners!
What We Do
Membership Programs & Benefits
QCC is a community of 70,000 current and former employees of the OPS and Broader Public Service (BPS) where you can connect with your peers online and at events, learn through educational programming, save with value-added discounts and services and celebrate the people behind the public service.
As a QCC Member, you will receive:
- Access to our exclusive Member Rewards Program and Discount
- Opportunities to participate in seminars and workshops on a variety of relevant and interesting topics
- The Trillium magazine (print or digital version), published 2x / year
- Our monthly e-Newsletter
- Access to the Member area of the QCC website, private Facebook page
- Invitations to events such as Regional Recognition celebrations and the AGM